It's just a bad day

So following my "pity post" a few days ago (which it really was not), I will confirm that not only had I had a bad day, but a bad week.We all have them. I will again remind anyone (or inform new readers), I suffer from depression/ Adrenal Fatigue. It takes everything out of me, and reduces me a ridiculous mess.  I currently do want to socialize at all and will find any excuse not to mingle.

I'm constantly tired. Life has very little meaning. I know it will pass, but for now this is how I feel.  I know how to deal with it, even though I get thoroughly overwhelmed with everything.



There is no need to worry about my life - I love my life and everything in it (well most things). I question many things, but I never question my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfectionist Inside

The raw reality of Mental Illness

The bigger the better…?