I brought with me ... blessings

It often is those little things that count. 

A little while back we were experiencing day after day of rain.  Much needed rain after the dry spell we'd had, but rain does sometimes start getting you down.

I was sitting at my desk at work and one of our supplier's drivers arrived with brochures.

He walked in with a huge smile on his face: something you wouldn't expect from somebody who's job involves driving and currently doing it in the rain where many an idiot likes to play the fool.

"I bring with me, blessings.  Blessings of the Earth"

His words to me flipped my day and turned a dreary outlook into a sunny one.

One seemingly insignificant person who sees the good in things made a difference to my day, and most likely many others along his travels.  It doesn't take much to bring a smile to another's face - a smile, a cheerful hello, a motivational note in your loved one's lunch box, or a lollipop on a co-worker's desk... the little things that make a huge difference.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfectionist Inside

The raw reality of Mental Illness

The bigger the better…?