Sharing a little about the different passions in my life... From Playing with Fire, Hula Hooping, a bit of crafting, my love of writing...and of course My Family.
I'm still standing
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The past few months have been a bit of a roller-coaster ride. But in true "me" style, I am still standing. This time I'm getting back up stronger than ever. I'm finding myself again. It won't be overnight but I'll enjoy the ride.
A “bucket list”, it is a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you wish to experience before you... well.... kick the bucket. Life is short. You need to live it to the maximum. You don't want to reach the end of your life and look back and sigh at what could've been. I'm an earth sign and like my feet firmly on the ground, but there's a few items on my "bucket list" that I just have to do...
Sometimes we need a reminder that all those little things you do for others really do come back to you in a big way. And often what meant so much to the person receiving was something really small to the person giving. Cosmic Karma. People tend to use Karma in a bad way, but I've been using it in a positive way for years. Amazing how people always seem to think Karma is a bad thing. We get told what goes around comes around. That's Karma, but people seem to prefer this way of saying or hearing the phrase.
It's actually quite sad when you look at your past and realise that your track record with regards to relationships has never been good. And yes, it has been suggested to me that I may be the problem. That's perhaps not entirely untrue... But not in the sense that you're thinking. Or maybe it is...
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment...