The Karma Bus

Its rather amusing to see how people invite Karma into their lives.  If you're not sure how Karma works, best leave her alone...

If you know without a doubt that you are 100% on the right path, then by all means invite Karma.  But if you are not sure, or think you are right (because you want to be), maybe don't invite her...

When you have tried to steal somebody's intellectual property, then turn around and ask Karma to do her thing after they have taken it away from you... Don't be surprised when it backfires, and Karma does do her thing.

Let me me break down this concept that you may not understand:
in·tel·lec·tu·al prop·er·ty
noun
Law
noun: intellectual property; noun: intellectualproperty
  1. a work or invention that is the result of creativity, such as a manuscript or a design, to which one has rights and for which one may apply for a patent, copyright, trademark, etc.

When you decide to no longer advertise somebody's business, even though the agreement is in place to do so (and even more so when the other person does the exact same business you do, but has agreed to advertise your business over their own); then give your usual half attempt at a "believable" story... Again, don't be surprised when Karma kicks your arse.

So here's the thing... I removed my products from your page.  Products I made and uploaded.  You have no right to use them for the products you are now making - copied exactly from mine.  I made them and I took photo's. Want to sell yours? Make your own. Then take your own photo's and load them with your own descriptions.

Didn't believe my story I gave you about how the products disappeared from the website?  That's strange, because I tried to make my story more believable than the stories I had to listen to for 2 years.

I was advertising your business, until you told your silly story - that a child picked off the stickers from your car window.  That must've taken a day to peel off (and why only mine, not yours?). I had to remove those "stickers" will a scraping tool (only took me 2 minutes, but at least I can rather advertise for myself now).

Be careful how you invite Karma.  She does not play around. I just hope she chooses to overlook your childishness and silly behavior as I have chosen to ignore it. I wish no bad feelings to you, and I do not invite bad feelings in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfectionist Inside

The raw reality of Mental Illness

The bigger the better…?