Food, glorious food

I like food

Let me re-phrase that – I looove food.  Roast dinners (potatoes, and butternut, veggies and gravy)...chicken-a-la-king … pasta … cheese sauce …more pasta.... sauce (I love sauce) ...and… and… and… I like good food – not fast food.  I like healthy food.  I like food (and chocolate...of course. Blush).  If there’s food – I eat it. 

I think my love for cooking (and I’m not ashamed to admit that I make some really mean dishes), brought about my love for food.  And through cooking I’ve found I often start really liking food I may not have eaten as a child.  I have only a few food dislikes (cooked cabbage, cucumber… nothing else comes to mind right now - but don't give me pineapple on a pizza).

Which brings me to my next point.  I can maintain a healthy weight - I've certainly never been thin, but used to have a good healthy figure.  I found it really strange that I could be in a relationship with one person and never pick up any weight at all, then in another relationship start picking up kilograms!!

Somebody said of one of the men I once dated: “I think he’s a feeder”. “A what?!”.  Me, being the google freak I am immediately googled "FEEDER".  A feeder is somebody who gets a thrill from feeding others.  They actually get turned on by feeding their partner.  Some are mild, and some are just outrageous in demands - feeding their partner to an unhealthy size.  Why do I think he was a feeder?  I realized that he was always feeding me.  Catching me off-guard when I was busy with something – he would pop something in my mouth.  While he was cooking or making something to eat, again there would always be testers – for me, but not him.  A biscuit or 2 when we sat to drink a cup of coffee.  Meals almost seemed a little bigger each day.  And I would always eat what was on my plate (if I didn't I had to deal with comments about that, so I avoided it by eating everything on my plate).

Maybe he wasn’t so much a feeder, but maybe rather a FA.  Fat Admirer.  Yes, apparently you get such a thing.  Again, it’s a fetish that involves fat.  The FA is attracted to fat.  Fat turns him (or her) on!  I admit I find it a little creepy (along with many other fetishes out there), but if you are happily involved in a relationship where both people are aware of the fetish (such as a feeder/feedee relationship) then I don’t have a issue with what goes on behind your closed doors…  But don’t inflict your selfish fetish on helpless victims.  It would ease a lot of pain down the road. If you love fat, go for someone with that fat - or discuss your plans with that person. 

Back to my opening statement.  I love food.  I will continue to eat good food - nothing can keep me away from it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfectionist Inside

The raw reality of Mental Illness

The bigger the better…?