Cold, but hot...

It's that time of year again... Winter is upon us.

One thing is for sure. I don't like the cold that comes with winter.  But I love my winter wardrobe!

For the past few weeks, I have got a compliment a day in my winter garb.

Maybe it's because I can cover up more (all those bulges don't look so bad with all the layers I'm wearing)...

I find that winter clothing can be so much more stylish.  A simple scarf can do wonders to an otherwise plain outfit.

Boots!! No other shoes can compare to a good pair of boots. They're comfortable and warm...

Fingerless Gloves. They're cute and keep my hands warm. My fingers are still functional - I can still drive, type and do other things that you can't do with full gloves.

Long socks. Nobody sees them under all the layers, but I know they're there.  I like to get bright stripey ones - they're so much more fun!!

Before I know it the cold will be on its way out and we'll be welcoming the summer again...
I'm sure I'll miss the scarves and boots, but maybe I'll have an excuse to revamp my summer wardrobe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The bigger the better…?

Fair Weather Friends

Life is Wonderful